🥰A new journey begin today. Iam very excited to join the B ed course.The college is wonderful and it give me a warm welcome. I believe that this journey is superb 🥰
The Social Science department has started a value added course for B Ed students in Mar theophilus training college. The value added course is a certified course to help the students to learn several disciplinary subjects other than our optionals . Today's class was taken by Sandra Rajeevan from Social Science about Taj Mahal. The class was so nice and ee get more information about the Taj mahal and its historic back ground. Also the session give the idea about the Builder, symmetrical characteristics and related facts about Taj Mahal.
Chapter : Equal triangles My innovative model is based on the chapter 'Equal triangles' in 8th standard. The model is a summary of the first chapter to recollect and analyse the major facts learned in an innovative way. The model consist of two parts - First part is the content board and the second part is the spinning octagonal prism. In the content board with eight contents are written in eight colour papers. In the octagonal prism, the eight faces are covered with eight colours and eight contents are written and hide it them with same colours in the content board. Also I have eight colour papers in my hand with the same colors in the board. I called one student to come forward and pick one colour. The student picked the colour paper and I asked him to see the content in the bord with the colour that he picked. Then he read the content and I asked him about the content. The student explained the chosen content and recollect his knowledge and explained to ...
Today was quite eventful. I arrived at the school very early and moved to the office to mark attendance. Since I had morning duty, I arranged the students in proper and systematic lines to their classes. I had a class in the second period with 9 D, where I started teaching the second unit, 'New Numbers'. I began the class by revising the previous knowledge for the lesson. The students were a little restless, but I managed to keep things under control. In the fourth period, I had a math class with 8 B, where Ajeesh sir joined my class. After lunch, I administered a test in 9 F during the fifth period, and everyone wrote the examination. During the sixth period, I had another math class with 8 S, where I taught problems related to bisectors. At 3 pm, we moved to the canteen and had tea. We left the school at 4:10 pm.
Comments
Post a Comment