An exceptional exhibition was conducted by our senior on 6 june 2023.All the students from each department participate in this event and shows their creative thoughts and talents. Models ,posters ,charts puzzles are included.
Chapter : Equal triangles My innovative model is based on the chapter 'Equal triangles' in 8th standard. The model is a summary of the first chapter to recollect and analyse the major facts learned in an innovative way. The model consist of two parts - First part is the content board and the second part is the spinning octagonal prism. In the content board with eight contents are written in eight colour papers. In the octagonal prism, the eight faces are covered with eight colours and eight contents are written and hide it them with same colours in the content board. Also I have eight colour papers in my hand with the same colors in the board. I called one student to come forward and pick one colour. The student picked the colour paper and I asked him to see the content in the bord with the colour that he picked. Then he read the content and I asked him about the content. The student explained the chosen content and recollect his knowledge and explained to ...
The Social Science department has started a value added course for B Ed students in Mar theophilus training college. The value added course is a certified course to help the students to learn several disciplinary subjects other than our optionals . Today's class was taken by Sandra Rajeevan from Social Science about Taj Mahal. The class was so nice and ee get more information about the Taj mahal and its historic back ground. Also the session give the idea about the Builder, symmetrical characteristics and related facts about Taj Mahal.
Today marks the 23rd day of my internship at St. Mary's Higher Secondary School, Pattam. I arrived at school very early and headed straight to the office to mark my attendance. During the second period, I had a math class with 9 X, where I taught the method of finding the decimal expression of one-third. Despite their initial lack of interest in solving equations, I explained it in a very simple manner to engage them. In the third period, I taught the algebraic method of solving equations in class 8 B. I collected six notebooks from the class for verification, checked them, and returned them after the fourth period. After lunch, I had a class with 9 D and completed the second chapter. In the seventh period, I again taught the algebraic method of solving equations, covering three questions to ensure the students had a clear understanding. After my evening duty, I left the school at 4:00 p.m.
Comments
Post a Comment