DAY 10 - Optional Observation day

 I reached the school very early around 8:00 am The auditorium was closed at that time. I open the grill and Iam the first person entering the auditorium. Then my friends had come.  I assisted Anjana in reaching the auditorium. Gopika end me are the mathematics optional  BEd Students in our college. The Jiji teacher called us and said that two mathematics teacher  in the school are taken  leave for long days, so we have to take classes for them.So we got classes 8 S, 9 D, 9 F and 9 X. We don't have cany idea that how  this works and we returned back to the auditorium. Today is a very significant day, because we had observation by Deepthi teachers. Gopika had optional observation in the second period. I had observation in the third period. Teacher had listed the positives and the points of improvements in the observation book. After that I had noon duty at 12:10 pm. After lunch I had dass at 9 F in the fifth period and 8 C in the 6th period. We left the school at 4:15 pm.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Awareness talk on preventing Drug Addiction

Rangoli competition

Bloom🌱