DAY 2

 Today I have morning duty so I reached the school early as possibl. To check the lines of students when they entered in to the School was my first duty. The duty ends at 9:15 am. After that we move on to the auditorium. At 10:00 am, our group is split into Small Sections and assigned different duties. Some of them are went to substitution classes and some of them went to principals office and me and  Gopika were allotted to kitchen duty kitchen is located at the end of the ground. It was a nice experience by spending time there and helping to cut vegetables. At 11:00 am we came back to the auditorium. I had the period at 11:55 to 12:35 pm. So I am preparing for any class. After lunch I got a substitution class at 8 C. I give a mathematics puzzle to the students. Everyone try to find the answer. But no one got it. At the end of the period I solve it and they enjoyed the session. Puzzles are the best tool to engage students. At 3:30 pm we had evening duty,  at 4:15 pm we left the school.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Awareness talk on preventing Drug Addiction

Rangoli competition

Bloom🌱