DAY 23

 


Today marks the 23rd day of my internship at St. Mary's Higher Secondary School, Pattam. I arrived at school very early and headed straight to the office to mark my attendance. During the second period, I had a math class with 9 X, where I taught the method of finding the decimal expression of one-third. Despite their initial lack of interest in solving equations, I explained it in a very simple manner to engage them. In the third period, I taught the algebraic method of solving equations in class 8 B. I collected six notebooks from the class for verification, checked them, and returned them after the fourth period.

After lunch, I had a class with 9 D and completed the second chapter. In the seventh period, I again taught the algebraic method of solving equations, covering three questions to ensure the students had a clear understanding. After my evening duty, I left the school at 4:00 p.m.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Awareness talk on preventing Drug Addiction

Rangoli competition

Bloom🌱