DAY 24




Today  I had class at 9 F in the second period. Today I completed the second chapter and the additional exam portions. I got a substitution period at 8 B. But a trainee from another college wants the period for observation. So I gave the period. In the fourth period I had class at 8 B. Today I continued the problems of chapter 2. The class was so quiet and students did the calculations with interest.After lunch I had class at 9 X. I completed the exam portions.I have no class in the sixth period.So I collect some books from my students of class 8 B and verified. In the last period I had class at 8 S. Today I continued the problems related to equations. We left the school at 4 pm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Awareness talk on preventing Drug Addiction

Rangoli competition

Bloom🌱