DAY 4

 Today is the fourth day of our internship, and we followed a special time table: Saturday's schedule mirrored Wednesday's. The class teacher of 6 F was absent, so I took attendance for the class. out of 36 students, 18 were Present. Afterward, I returned to the auditorium. I had my lass during the third period, where I planned to complete my third lesson plan and students met the learning objectives. I had noon duty at 1200 pm, which was a pleasant experience as I got to serve food to the children. B.Ed students from different colleges  in the school had noon duty, and everyone arrived on time and performed their task efficiently. Affer lunch two igh school students informed us that the 8 J class was free, but when I went there the corresponding teacher was present. The students apologized when I returned. At 3:00 p.m., we went to the canteen for tea and we left the school at 4:00 p.m.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Awareness talk on preventing Drug Addiction

Rangoli competition

Bloom🌱