DAY 5

 Today I reached the school at 8:45 am. June 19 is celebrated as Reading Day, so the school is conducting program tomorrow. The auditorium has been arranged properly for the event.  The chief guest for tomorrow's program is actor Suresh Gopi. It film was a rainy day. I had math class during the third Period. I had noon duty at 12:10 pm, where I served lunch to the students. After lunch, a student from class 9 X approached us and informed us they need a math teacher for the 6th period. I went there and taught them the method of solving some two equations and basic concepts. The maths teacher for this class has not been appointed yet . After my class, a student asked me to teach them mathematics in the days, but I couldn't say yes because we are only allowed to teach one class as per school rules. We also helped arrange the seats in the auditorium for tomorrow's program. We left the school at 4 pm.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Awareness talk on preventing Drug Addiction

Rangoli competition

Bloom🌱