DAY19

 Today was quite eventful. I arrived at the school very early and moved to the office to mark attendance. Since I had morning duty, I arranged the students in proper and systematic lines to their classes. I had a class in the second period with 9 D, where I started teaching the second unit, 'New Numbers'. I began the class by revising the previous knowledge for the lesson. The students were a little restless, but I managed to keep things under control. In the fourth period, I had a math class with 8 B, where Ajeesh sir joined my class. After lunch, I administered a test in 9 F during the fifth period, and everyone wrote the examination. During the sixth period, I had another math class with 8 S, where I taught problems related to bisectors. At 3 pm, we moved to the canteen and had tea. We left the school at 4:10 pm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Awareness talk on preventing Drug Addiction

Rangoli competition

Bloom🌱