DAY 3

 Today is the third day of our internship at St Mary's Higher Secondary school. I arrived at 8:20 am. The morning duty was assigned to the next group of students. I had the math class at 8 B during the second period . The school is conducting an NCC Selection program, so around seven students were absent from the class. Today, I had a good teaching experience as the students listened carefully and gave positive feedback throughout the class. After the lunch barak, I had va substitution class vat 9 V. The students were a bit restless, so I asked them how many of them found mathematics to be a toughest subject. About ten students responded that they did. Then I asked them about mathematics puzzles, and they all showed interest.  I gave them an interesting dot puzzle cand dedicated the entire fifth period  from 1:15 pm to 2:00 pm, to finding the Solution. The students very engaged very well try  their best to solve the  puzzle, but no one succeeded. I encouraged them to think from diferent perspectives, but they eventually grew tired. Finally I solved the puzzle for them, and they wese astonished. I left the class at 2:00 pm. At 3:00 pm we went to the canteen and had tea. I was included in the evening duty session, so maintained the students line and we ensured a clear path for everyone. We left the school at 4:30 pm. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Awareness talk on preventing Drug Addiction

Rangoli competition

Bloom🌱